So I’m back again! And this time I’m back to share a short how-to on these lovely chocolately creations my friend Ellie and I dreamed up. They are super easy and a great treat for…well anyone!! Enjoy lovelies xoxox
You Will Need:
- 1 bar of milk/dark chocolate
- 1 bar of white chocolate
- Silicone Moulds (you can use proper chocolate moulds, but ice-cube moulds will work the same)
- 2 Bowls
- First take the two chocolate bars and melt them in the microwave. This should take around 1 min and a half but this depends on the temperature of your microwave.
- Whilst the chocolate is cooling down a little, take your cornflakes and fill your mould up halfway.
- Then take your chocolate and using a spoon drizzle it on top of the cornflakes in each mould.
- Then leave to set in the fridge for around and hour – et voila! Cute, easy-peasy sweet snacks perfect for any occasion!
If it wasn’t for my friend ellie then I never would have come across this lovely idea so please go and check out her blog because she has only recently started and I know its going to be amazink (yes, I just made up my own word)!!
Thank you for reading!!
OMG. I didn’t think it was possible for me to adore H&M any more – but it is!! I am already completely in love with their new summer range (not least because its fronted by Beyonce) – with pieces ranging from glittering bralets to brightly coloured shoes and printed bikinis to aztec jewellery, there’s sure to be something for everyone. But the best part is yet to come. H&M is famous for its affordable – but great quality – clothing and they continue to not disappoint. Prices range from as low as £7.99 but don’t cost more than £40 – its a win-win situation don’t ya think? Unfortunately tho’ guys, you’re gonna have to keep calm and carry on until the 2nd May when the clothes hit the shops – ready, steady, shop!!
Images: Look Magazine (website)
YES. I know what you are thinking. This cannot be possible. But it is – hurrah!! I found them on this really cute blog called ‘Free People’ – links on the picture below as per usual. They are sooo pretty and make any old drink look fancy in a blink of an eye. So unleash your inner creativity and dream up your own combo’s of berry ‘n’ flora cubes – I think my fave has to be dasies and blossom ♥
Images: Free People Blog
Thanks for stopping by!!