So I’m back again! And this time I’m back to share a short how-to on these lovely chocolately creations my friend Ellie and I dreamed up. They are super easy and a great treat for…well anyone!! Enjoy lovelies xoxox
You Will Need:
- 1 bar of milk/dark chocolate
- 1 bar of white chocolate
- Silicone Moulds (you can use proper chocolate moulds, but ice-cube moulds will work the same)
- 2 Bowls
- First take the two chocolate bars and melt them in the microwave. This should take around 1 min and a half but this depends on the temperature of your microwave.
- Whilst the chocolate is cooling down a little, take your cornflakes and fill your mould up halfway.
- Then take your chocolate and using a spoon drizzle it on top of the cornflakes in each mould.
- Then leave to set in the fridge for around and hour – et voila! Cute, easy-peasy sweet snacks perfect for any occasion!
If it wasn’t for my friend ellie then I never would have come across this lovely idea so please go and check out her blog because she has only recently started and I know its going to be amazink (yes, I just made up my own word)!!
Thank you for reading!!